CENTRE FOR SOCIAL EQUITY & INCLUSION
Centre for Social Equity and Inclusion (CSEI) is about deepening democracy and development in our body politic by enhancing stake-hold of excluded communities in socio-economic and cultural (SEC) rights.
Bihar State Office
- The methodology and lessons learned in the project will be used at national level to promote equity and inclusion in RTE. This will include various indicators including tracking discrimination and promoting inclusion, but more tangible ones MDM, scholarships, preventing drop outs also.
- Promoting inclusive schooling to address caste and gender based discrimination and developing school level inclusive activities and plans
- Expanding inclusive perspectives to cover other marginalized children in the schools
- Working with students from general castes and teachers to promote diversity and inclusion
- Engaging with educated Dalit youth to make the link between senior students and educated youth for development and higher education.
- Development of tools, materials and modules to track exclusion and promote inclusive schooling.
- Advocacy at state and national levels to institutionalize methodology, mechanisms and strategies